Sales Representative - Inside, Rental
Posted on: May 26, 2023
7:00 am 5:00 pm Monday- Friday, some Saturdays
- Responsible for assisting customers with sales and rental
- Enter all rental contracts, billing statements/invoices.
- Order supplies, sell supply items and responsible for
re-stocking supply items.
- Answer calls and questions that customers have.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Load and unload equipment when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of previous construction equipment experience
- General knowledge of construction equipment needed.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a
fast-paced environment. -
- Computer literate and proficient with programs such as
Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook required. Knowledge of
- Good organizational skills with excellent communication skills
(verbally & written) is required.
- Must be well organized and able to meet challenging
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- Forklift or pallet jack experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs safely.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with clean driving record
(Motor Vehicle will be performed on final candidate).This position
works in an office environment and Warehouse environment. May, on a
continuous basis, sit at desk for a long period of time;
intermittently answer telephone and write or use a keyboard to
communicate through written means. May, on a continuous basis be
out in the warehouse to pick inventory or to re-stock inventory.
Walking, climb, squat, twist (general range of motion movements)
and lifting up to 50 lbs. may be required. The noise level in the
office environment is usually moderate to low and the noise level
in the warehouse is usually moderate to high. Must be flexible to
work varying schedules and hours as needed. Occasional travel is
required, 30% of travel is needed. The physical demands described
above are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. -All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. - -
-Why Work for Altorfer? - -At Altorfer, our iron is just the
beginning. Our people make our company successful, and we would not
be who we are without them. As a third generation, family-owned
company created in 1957, we bring our values into how we do
business. Everyone from technicians, sales representatives,
administrative professionals, or somewhere in between is part of
the "A-Team" and is crucial to our success. Here at Altorfer, we
have over 35 locations and 1300 employees with long tenure for you
to learn from. We have a collaborative, family valued culture, with
a great reputation in the industry. A company that offers
competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a remarkable team of
people to work with. - -
Keywords: Altorfer, Springfield , Sales Representative - Inside, Rental, Sales , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...