Power Systems Product Support Sales Manager
Company: Fabick Cat
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Company Overview: *
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime
and standby power systems, parts and service, compact construction,
and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the
entire state of Wisconsin, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We
have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in
Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit
*Job Purpose: *
This position will be responsible for directing the product support
sales reps (PSSR) and Inside Sales Reps (ISR) for the power
generation product support segment of the business. This position
will be responsible for managing and developing product support
marketing and sales programs. This position will provide direction
to and develop the PSSR and ISR sales staff. This position will
provide sales management and account development strategies to all
sales team members.
*Job Scope: *
This position will provide guidance and direction to the power
systems product support PSSRs and ISRs. It will develop sales goals
and product marketing programs. This position will assist the PSSRs
and ISRs in formulating sales and marketing strategies for PSSR
*Job Responsibilities: *
* Create and manage power systems product support marketing and
* Provide daily leadership to PSSRs and ISRs.
* Increase awareness and sales of power systems product support
opportunities at all stores.
* Proactively work with the PSSRs and ISR to increase customer
* Act as the main contact for Caterpillar marketing and sales
* Monitor Sales Link activity of the PSSRs and ISR and address any
* Evaluate and develop the sales skills of the PSSRs and ISRs.
* Increased focus on product support sales and selling skills.
* Increase product support knowledge on key topics:
* Repair before failure emphasis
* Quoting repairs
* Closing a sale
* Repair Options
* Instill a safety culture within the sales team and across the
* Other duties assigned
Requirements: *Qualifications: *
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Previous product support sales experience required (2 years
* Previous management experience preferred.
* Ability to quickly adapt to new processes and work under tight
* The candidate must have excellent analytical and problem-solving
* Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
including but not limited to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (advanced
skills in Excel are highly recommended).
* Familiarity with Saleslink, DBS, and CODA is preferred.
* Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks and
projects simultaneously. Ability to appropriately balance
priorities and deadlines.
* Teamwork-oriented with an ability to work effectively with
customers, Caterpillar, and across company lines of business.
* Proven ability to work independently and direct the efforts of a
sales team to produce results.
* Proven experience with selling product support offerings and
growing customer sales.
*Special Physical Requirements: *
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write
and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an
individual must be able occasionally to lift and/or move up to ten
pounds. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not
create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a
disability to safely perform the essential job functions. Travel
requirements are > 25%
*Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.*
Job Type: Full-time%230036%
Keywords: Fabick Cat, Springfield , Power Systems Product Support Sales Manager, Sales , Fenton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!