Apartment Leasing Agent
Company: Catalyst Property Solutions
Location: Fairview Heights
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION*
Leasing Consultant will interact directly with prospective and
current residents to achieve maximum occupancy and Net Operating
Income (NOI). Leasing Consultant acts as the property
representative conveying the benefits of the community. Responsible
for the leasing process from Introduction to the actual occupancy
of the resident and maintains communication throughout the tenancy
of the resident. Ensures that all activities are conducted in
compliance with all local, state and federal employment, housing,
safety, landlord/tenant, OSHA and real estate laws.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Updating and maintaining all documents within Property Ware or
other property management program
* Maintain a zero delinquency, working closely with resident
portions, as well as housing agencies. Balance due letters go out
timely and all communication is updated daily on the delinquency
report in Property Ware.
* Assist with all paperwork and recertifications with the various
housing agencies in a timely manner, prior to expiration of
contracts. Implementing renewals timely, before expiration, 90 days
in advance start the process with the applicable housing agency.
Maintain lease expiration in a binder with updated notes and
communications for ease of reference.
* Leasing of units and maintaining an updated waiting list.
* Process applications and submitting to the compliance department
* Process prospects applications.
* Assist with preparing daily and weekly reports as assigned.
* Assist with turnover inspection of apartments.
* Adhere to company dress code.
* Demonstrate understanding & commitment to equal housing, equal
employment, racial/ethnic diversity policies at all times.
* Provide in a timely manner the move out paperwork to the
* Assist Property Manager with any tasks needed
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks and keeping abreast of industry
trends and related compliance issues within the area of
* Maintain professional conduct, attendance, and high ethical
standards in the workplace, complying with company's policies and
* Fulfill mandatory training requirements applicable for department
and job duties as appropriate.
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or
requested by supervisor or management.
* Comprehensive understanding of regional laws pertaining to all
aspects of property management
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Apartment Leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
* English (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Catalyst Property Solutions, Springfield , Apartment Leasing Agent, Sales , Fairview Heights, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!