Front Desk Agent
Company: Midas Hospitality
Location: Maryland Heights
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionFront Desk Agent - Staybridge SuitesMidas
Hospitality is recognized as one of the Top 100 U.S. Employers in
2021 (by MogulRecruiter). Ranking #30 for talent, #13 for
diversity, #33 for best in minorities, #16 for blacks and #11 for
women.Start Your Journey with Midas Hospitality:Midas Hospitality
is seeking a dynamic Front Desk Agent to join our team at the
Staybridge Suites located in Maryland Heights, MO. This position
will be responsible for arriving, departing and in-house guests as
well as telephone inquiries regarding reservations, hotel
information and guest concerns. What You Will Be Doing:
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Issues room key
and gives directions.
- Sorts incoming mail and faxes for guests.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of
guests; shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts.
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for
- Makes, confirms, and cancels reservations.The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a Front Desk Agent is preferred
- Experience in a customer service industry is requiredAbout
Us:From humble beginnings in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by
more than 1,000 people today, Midas Hospitality has never lost
sight of our #1 priority - people. Currently, Midas Hospitality
operates 40+ hotels in 14 states with a focus on select-service and
extended-stay properties for leading brands such as Marriott,
Hilton and IHG. At Midas Hospitality, we make room for people's
dreams. That means building a company where people love to work,
our financial partners love the results and everyone loves the
experience. As a people-first organization, we offer opportunities
to grow and benefits to flourish for anyone with a desire to serve
others and a tremendous work ethic. We aim to competitively
compensate our associates and reward their contributions. Please
visit our website for more information: www.midashospitality.comWe
offer a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and servicesMidas Hospitality is proud to
be a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Midas Hospitality, Springfield , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Maryland Heights, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!