Gun Barn Sales Associate
Company: Rural King Supply
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Gun Barn Sales Associate promote Rural King's products and services
through excellent customer service. They welcome customers, guide
them through the products, and answer questions to ensure a
- Assist customers with purchasing decisions and load outs.
- Give consistent quality customer service ensuring a successful
- Merchandise, stock, and assemble merchandise.
- Be familiar with all advertised items and their locations.
- Greet all customers who are within ten feet of you.
- Practice sound safety knowledge & best practices for materials
- Maintain a clean and organized department - including
- Use general office equipment.
- Operate handheld inventory device, forklift, pallet jack,
ladder, and other retail equipment.
- Help drive company initiatives, such as Rural King's Harvest
Card Program, Customer C.A.R.E., RK Plus Protection Plan.
- File paperwork quickly and accurately.
- Ability to use point-of-sale system to complete
- Frequently operate keyboard to enter in information.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with customers and
co-workers (in-person and via electronic devices).
- Ability to move up to 20 pounds repetitively and 21-50 pounds
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time.
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties.
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment,
remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to access and use the in-store computer, scanning
system, and wireless handheld unit.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions
Keywords: Rural King Supply, Springfield , Gun Barn Sales Associate, Sales , Waterloo, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!