Workday Consultant, Learning - Cloud Deployment Solutions - Miami, FL, Atlanta, GA or U.S. Virtual
Company: Alight Solutions
Posted on: October 13, 2019
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our
clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth
and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with
personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer
experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help
23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work
and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining
how people and organizations thrive.
AS A CLOUD DEPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS WORKDAY CONSULTANT - LEARNING, A
TYPICAL DAY TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* Responsible for actively participating in all stages of the
Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through
testing and deployment.
* Become an expert in the Workday product suite, specializing and
deepening skill set within learning (Total Rewards includes:
benefits, advanced compensation, learning & talent).
* Develops working relationships with other members of project team
and management as well as external clients.
* Shares knowledge and information through regular communications
* Understands business requirements, configures the solution,
develops prototype systems and assists with testing.
* Performs principal consultant duties on Workday implementations,
responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling, construction and
delivery of the Workday solution.
* Understands and follows Workday Implementation methodologies,
using it consistently on all projects.
* Helps train and mentor new Workday resources within the
* Provides the project manager with status reports and keeps them
informed regarding overall project status.
* Recognizes business process inefficiencies and recommends
* Performs research on problems, separating the symptoms from the
actual cause, and identifies corrective measures. Seeks opinions
and feedback on alternative solutions and best practices and
implements those that have been agreed upon by the team.
* Completes assignments on time and with quality and suggests
opportunities for quality and process improvements.
* Understands the value of a project plan, suggests the need for
resources for tasks or areas assigned, adheres to established
processes and standards, monitors progress of tasks against plan
and reports status to appropriate team members as it relates to
* Contributes to knowledge management capital through activities
such as sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A, documented
deliverables, facilitation of Workday Wednesday Workshops, and
regularly posting best practices and knowledge sharing information
to the Central Desktop.
* Understands the basics of client satisfaction and applies it in
the process of servicing the client. Communicates client feedback
to senior team members. Understands and follows internal processes
in responding to client needs.
* Exchanges information with appropriate people to complete work,
follows through on tasks and commitments and keeps information
confidential, as warranted.
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* 3 to 5 years of previous consulting experience implementing
Learning within any ERP system such as Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft,
Oracle, ADP or other SaaS software solutions
* Workday Certification will be given preference
* Ability to be effectively and actively engaged on multiple,
* Demonstrates ability to prioritize conflicting demands with
* Demonstrates strong work ethics, setting an example for
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation
* Ability to travel up to 50%
* Successful completion of the Workday HCM Services Core and
Workday domain certifications or currently Workday HCM / domain
Certified is a requirement of the role
Bachelor s Degree in Business, Math, Computer Science, or relevant
field of study
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should
you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and
successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s
employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of
the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN
validation, education verification, employment verification, and
criminal check, search against global sanctions and government
watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug
test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks
are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and
sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal
treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or
other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race,
color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or
domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, or any other legally protected characteristics or
conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we
take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment
qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans
and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations
of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with
disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and
observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Applicants for employment may request a reasonable
accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing
education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other
entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or
purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or
domestic partner status, or any other status protected by
applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions
is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action
Keywords: Alight Solutions, Springfield , Workday Consultant, Learning - Cloud Deployment Solutions - Miami, FL, Atlanta, GA or U.S. Virtual, Professions , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!