Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 22, 2019
At Spire, we believe energy exists to help people. To enrich their
lives, grow their businesses, advance their communities. It's a
simple idea, but one that's at the heart of our business. We're
dedicated to understanding our customers' needs and goals to better
serve them today and tomorrow. That's why we're always looking for
driven, collaborative people to join our team. Because we believe
that offering our customers the best service means bringing
together the best people.
We value safety, inclusion, and integrity. We connect to people,
get the job done, and leave a memory and everything about our
culture comes back to one thing: a handshake at the front door. We
have 4 essential behaviors that show how the Spire culture comes to
Living Spire (Essential Behaviors)
- We Collaborate: We reach across boundaries to connect with each
other and deliver on our promises. We put teamwork first, knowing
that our collective energy makes us stronger.
- We Care: We create good memories by treating people how we want
to be treated: We are inclusive, respectful and kind. We actively
create a caring culture that feels like a handshake at the front
- We Advance: We are active learners who never stop looking for
ways to innovate and improve ourselves, and our company. We embrace
ongoing development and process improvement with passion and
- We Have Perspective: We strive to gain additional perspective
about Spire's business and the ever-changing energy industry. We
know that every employee plays an important role in Spire's
success, and we give our best to better understand how to help move
the company forward.
Spire is seeking a Workforce Analyst to work in the St. Louis
operation. This position will be responsible for forecasting and
managing workload and resource requirements to ensure performance
targets are met for Customer Experience. This position will also be
responsible for deploying, tracking and reporting metrics used to
evaluate the performance of individual employees and report
performance to Customer Experience leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages highly complex workforce planning and workload routing
applications for customer experience operations technology
applications, and acts as an IT liaison for all customer service
hardware and software associated with staff forecasting,
attendance, productivity, interaction monitoring, employee
communications, phones and IVR.
- Manages workforce planning efforts for 3 regional contact
centers and meter to cash areas and makes recommendations of
workforce efficiencies and operational improvements to customer
- Develops, tracks, analyzes and reports key performance
indicators for customer experience.
- Configures and generates reports on demand using workforce
management and tracking software.
- Responsible for all monthly performance Public Service
- Evaluates scheduling and staffing trends to recommend schedule
- Optimizes the use of staff forecasting and scheduling systems
to ensure adherence to schedule and service level
- Partners with business unit leaders to develop and implement
short and long-term solutions to facilitate delivery of overall
- Evaluates new and existing contact center technology to
increase staff performance; assists with testing modifications to
improve customer experience and call handling
- Forecasts long-term and short-term staffing needs by utilizing
workforce technology, weather forecasts, disconnection volume and
historical work volume.
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Characteristics and Competencies
Required Education (certifications, licenses)
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field is
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of data analytics is required
Required knowledge, skill and abilities
- Ability to demonstrate the essential behaviors
- Ability to lead by example in support of the company's
essential characteristics and values: strong ethics and integrity,
dedication to a safe work environment, commitment to a diverse
workforce that recognizes and respects every individual's unique
skills and perspectives
- Ability to recognize problems and respond, systematically
gather information, sort through complex data, understand
consequences of decisions, seeks input from others
- Ability to make difficult decisions and communicate those
decisions to others
- Ability to set challenging and productive goals for the team
and holds others accountable for actions
- Ability to use means available to measure results and provide
- Ability to provide and communicate clear performance
- Ability to define roles/responsibilities, motivate and set
- Ability to understand and use technology
- Collect, analyze and interpret data and statistics using
quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build
and establish rapport with a diverse array of people.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in
order to meet individual goals and deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of and lead a team displaying a
positive attitude in a dynamic environment.
Physical demands, environment and schedule
- Work is normally performed in a shared office
- Typically, 8 hours a day, Monday through Friday. Occasional
after- hours work may be required.
- Up to 10% travel to other parts of state and company.
We AdvanceWe CareWe CollaborateWe Have PerspectivePosting
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature of the level of work being performed by people
assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
skills required of personnel so classified.
Posting requirements: The above posting description is intended to
describe the general nature of the level of work being performed by
people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
skills required of personnel so classified. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty and
responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Spire, Inc., and its subsidiaries are Affirmative Action and Equal
Employment Opportunity employer.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all
areas, including but not necessarily limited to, recruitment,
selection, training, education, compensation, benefits, promotion,
job transfer, upgrading, separation and recall regardless of the
individual's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin,
genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, and/or other protected categories under all Federal, State,
and local laws. For more information, please view our Integrity and
Inclusion pages of our career site.
Job Location: St Louis
Testing, Business Process, Technology, Management
Keywords: Spire, Springfield , Analyst, Workforce, Professions , Saint Louis, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!