Service Desk Analyst I
Company: RL Canning
Posted on: August 14, 2019
Coordinates, processes and resolves incidents and requests related
the support of technology products, infrastructure, business
processes and enterprise services. Takes full responsibility for
handling customer interactions through satisfaction with
established policies, procedures and service levels.
- Engages in effective interactions with customers and service
groups to coordinate the fulfillment of requests and resolution of
- Uses knowledge management techniques to advance own learning to
enable initial diagnosis of related issues and advises customers on
known solutions where applicable.
- Provides information related to status updates, error
resolution, changes in availability and facilities.
- Assists users in the more effective use of information
technology processes, products and services.
- Executes core processes and procedures related to service
operations and documents diagnostic information, analysis,
activities, progress and resolution.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have professional technical or support experience.
- Professional experience working with IT strongly
- Strong understanding of information technology systems
including end-user computing devices, software, applications, and
basic network systems.
- Ability to learn quickly, advance knowledge and broadly apply
new concepts to satisfy various customer issues and requests.
- Demonstrated working experience balancing multiple priorities
and shifting focus to meet the demands of the business.
- Strong understanding of regular end-user resolution processes,
including account password resets and network access issues.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and focus with
demonstrated experience working with customers to diagnose and
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving
skills with a clear understanding for the value of customer
convenience and experience.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Gmail, Google
Docs, and Chrome.
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology or other related
certification programs strongly desired.
- Related certifications preferred: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+,
- *RL Canning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants
will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because
of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or
ancestry, age, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, or
an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Keywords: RL Canning, Springfield , Service Desk Analyst I, Professions , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!