Company: APR Consulting
Posted on: May 28, 2023
An aerospace/manufacturing client is looking for a Deduction
Analyst that will assess the validity of customer claims through
investigation and analysis, and the investigation process and root
cause analysis will lead to the appropriate course of action.
LOCATION: Highland, IL 62249
POSITION: Deduction Analyst
DURATION: 13 months or longer
PAY RATE: $24/hr.
SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Assess the validity of customer claims through investigation
- The investigation process and root cause analysis will lead to
the appropriate course of action.
- Will complete analysis of root cause issues that will help lead
to elimination of future deduction claims.
- Responsible for the collection of customer claims that are
deemed to be invalid.
- Will be responsible for communicating CCFS department and the
company's policies regarding pricing, rebates, and returns.
- Position will provide deduction root cause reporting to the
- Position may also support special project initiatives as
determined by management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a deduction portfolio within a group of assigned
accounts to identify, investigate, and analyze all deductions to
determine their validity. Deduction portfolio will include aged,
complex deductions, and/or high dollar deductions.
- Responsible for the collection of the deductions that have been
deemed to be invalid. Additionally, will be responsible for
reporting route cause statistics to management.
- Use root cause data to develop and implement process
improvements to reduce or eliminate internal and external errors.
Will need to be able to communicate effectively with all internal
(Sales, Plants, Customer Service) and external (Customers)
- Ensure appropriate approvals and documentation is received in
order to resolve outstanding deductions. Approvals will need to
fall within an established limit of authority matrix.
- Analyze root cause of the deductions to determine if the
deductions are legitimate or should be presented again for
collection. Will need to ensure that all documentation is received,
and analysis completed fulfills the requirements determined in the
deduction resolution guidelines and appropriate authorizations have
- Responsibility for direct reports within specific
- May be responsible for training new deduction team members and
others as needed.
- Will be responsible for the processing and auditing of manual
credit memo and invoicing (919) requests received from the
- Abide by Robinson-Pattman Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices
Act, Cannons of Business Credit Ethics, and Ethics Policy at all
- Record any measurable statistics which your position impacts
such as production expenses, maintenance expenses, sales volumes,
payroll costs, capital expenditures, research budgets, cost of
purchases, value of inventories controlled, employees supervised
(direct and indirect).
- Total monthly deduction balance
- Aged deductions - deductions older than 90 Days, older than 180
- % of total deductions past due
- Training new hires
- Knowledge transfer
- Associates Degree required.
- 1-2 years Deduction related experience
- Strong skill set in Microsoft office applications: Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Systems (SAP/GetPaid)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Accounting/Credit Experience (customer disputes)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Pricing Programs
About our Client:
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic
parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional
recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of
clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your
experience is the matched for this position, apply today and join
our team. We look forward to working with you!
Keywords: APR Consulting, Springfield , Deduction Analyst, Professions , Highland, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...