Shipping Production Associate
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Most Sundays off! No Late shifts! No experience needed!
Full-Time & Part-Time Production Associate roles available!
At Dierbergs, our gourmet prepared foods are customer favorites and
our Central Kitchen is where it all begins. At our fast-paced
Central Kitchen our Associates take pride in knowing they are
preparing high-quality foods that are distributed to our
stores-ultimately delighting our loyal customers throughout the
Are you all about all things food? Dips, appetizers, recipes,
prepared foods---you love it all. Do you wish you had a 50,000
square-foot kitchen with state-of-the-art equipment? Can you handle
the challenge of maintaining Dierbergs' quality standards? If so,
you're a top pick for the role of Full-Time Production Associate at
our Central Kitchen in Bridgeton, Missouri. We're looking for
someone who is:
* An excellent multitasker with a genuine desire to produce food
products of impeccable quality
* Motivated to learn through ongoing training and development
* Focused and thorough---in following food safety guidelines,
recipes and production goals
* Adaptable to work in all areas of the Central Kitchen in varying
controlled temperature zones from 38 to 90+ degrees
* Flexible to work overtime during peak production times
* Reliable and responsible, you arrive on time, every time, ready
to seize the day
What's in it for you?
* Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision & more!
* Weekly paychecks - yes, we are going to pay you every single
* Automatic, scheduled pay increases to reward your awesome
* No overnight shifts required (Most shifts end by 10pm)
* Training and growth potential to help you reach your career
* Wellness initiatives and Associate appreciation to keep you
engaged and involved
What you need to succeed
* High school diploma or GED
* Open availability
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (occasionally), utilize push/pull
cart of up to 260lbs, and physical agility required in a fast-paced
food production environment
* Ambition and a willingness to learn all aspects of our production
* Ability to operate food service equipment such as wrappers,
labelers, scales, slicers, ovens, mixers, etc. (training
* The ability to read and interpret production papers and
accurately measure ingredients
* This is an entry-level role and we are willing to train;
restaurant, production or general labor experience will serve you
* Knowledge of food safety and sanitation standards is a plus
* Flexibility to take on tasks as needed
Why Dierbergs is different
* Our 50,000 square-foot facility produces hundreds of prepared
food items - the ideal environment for someone who enjoys variety
and appreciates a close-knit, team-focused environment.
* Opportunities are available in Recipe Preparation, Cooking,
Packaging, Sanitation or Shipping/Receiving and you may be
cross-trained in other departments.
* As you learn and grow, you will have the support to move into
* Unlike certain food-industry or production facility jobs that
require an insane schedule, most shifts end by 10pm at our Central
Kitchen; there are no overnight shifts; you'll be off most
holidays; and we're closed on Sundays!
Keywords: Dierbergs, Springfield , Shipping Production Associate, Professions , Bridgeton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!