Line Services Technician
Company: Hire Aviation Staffing Solutions LLC
Location: East Alton
Posted on: January 27, 2023
JOB SUMMARY :
- The job includes varying amounts of fueling, ground support,
and aircraft movement. Vehicle and facility maintenance and upkeep
are routine functions. FAA, OSHA, EPA, and other safety rules must
be followed. Job duties will vary each day and are designated by
the Supervisor in charge.
- Perform aircraft fueling per company procedures, following all
- Towing and ground handling of aircraft using approved aircraft
- Parking aircraft and providing customer support for passengers
- Provide background support such as vehicle maintenance, taking
fuel loads from suppliers, and daily upkeep of the facility.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or
Education High school diploma or equivalent
Experience Must have current valid driver's license with NO
Must be at least 21 years old.
- Self-motivated and able to maintain a rapid pace. People
oriented work style. Capable of working with guidance.
- Must perform all work in accordance with Federal Aviation
Administration, OSHA, and EPA guidelines.
- Follow all company and safety rules during performance of
- Maintain customer oriented work habits.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs., including fueling
- Routine walking, bending and squatting or sitting.
- Routine or repetitive physical motion with arms and
- Fueling or servicing aircraft from a ladder.
Keywords: Hire Aviation Staffing Solutions LLC, Springfield , Line Services Technician, Professions , East Alton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!