Posted on: January 27, 2023
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS! The Role & Local Community:
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While
there's no place like home, Corteva comes close. Growing What
Matters Starts With YOU! As the world's only major agriscience
company completely dedicated to agriculture, we're building a
culture that stays curious, thinks differently, acts boldly and
takes a stand on what's right for our customers, our co-workers,
our partners and our planet. We know we've got big challenges to
solve - we hope you'll be part of the solution. Corteva Agriscience
is seeking a talented and committed Production Technician ($750
sign-on bonus!) to join our Litchfield production site. At Corteva,
you will help us grow what's next. About the Role:
In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks associated with
general plant operations and field activities that will evolve with
each season throughout the year. You will be responsible for
setting up and monitoring highly automated equipment for various
processes such as harvest, conditioning, treating, and packing. The
inclusive, motivated team in Litchfield offers a safe and
innovative work environment that allows for personal and
professional growth. Don't miss out on this excellent employment
opportunity. Apply online today. Benefits:
Let's peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time-off benefits
including paid maternity, paternal, and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings
plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your
first day of employment.
- And much, much more! Responsibilities - What You Will Do:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Harvest activities such as preparation, receiving, etc.
- Plant production activities such as pre-cleaning, gravity
operation, treating, bagging, palletizing, etc.
- Return and rework activities
- Field management activities such as scouting, field
- Warehousing activities including forklift operation, collecting
samples, pooling, etc.
- Gathering data for future aid in continuous improvement
- Various other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Will be assigned a safety program in which you will be
responsible for implementing and training other employees.
Requirements - Who You Are: What expertise have you grown? What do
you bring to the table?
- You have your High School Diploma/GED OR are willing and able
to obtain your GED within 1 year of hire as a condition of
- One year of lab, scheduling, administrative, manufacturing or
- Willing and able to work in a variety of areas (field, plant,
- Willing and able to climb and/or work in elevated areas;
standing and sitting for extended periods
- Willing and able to work both outdoors and indoors in hot,
cold, wet and dry conditions
- Willing and able to lift up to 50 lbs. and complete work that
involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting with or
without reasonable accommodation
- Willingness and ability to work overtime hours including
weekend work required during seasonal peaks and shifts as
- Willingness to work as a team and be proactive in communicating
concerns, best practices and mastering changes that will improve
overall team performance
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Time management skills including proactive work ethic and
utilizing a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently, multitask and maintain an
- Computer aptitude including use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and
Word The following are preferred:
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles such as 5S,
Continuous Improvement and Standardized Work are a plus
- Knowledge of production agriculture and production plant
- Knowledge of field equipment desired
- SAP or similar Enterprise Resource Planning software to manage
data processing Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career?
We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best,
most creative talent on our team. Start by applying to this
Corteva Agriscience--- is an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity,
and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the
performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or
any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and
retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be
tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or
apply for a position, please visit:
- Accessibility Page for Contact Information
- For US Applicants: See the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited
third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Corteva, Springfield , Production Technician, Professions , Litchfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!