Geospatial Analyst (Journeyman) TS/SCI REQUIRED
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description Job Description:As a Geospatial Intelligence Analyst
you will apply expert knowledge of ArcGIS while performing a range
of geospatial analysis for an intelligence customer in Springfield,
VA. The successful candidate will work as a member of a
government-contractor team providing geospatial analysis and
research in support of intelligence mission requirements. The
candidate should have a strong geospatial intelligence background
and the ability to independently conduct research and initiate
projects as they deem appropriate.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The positions will be performing data integration and
- Provide support to produce GEOINT web services publication to
develop application-ready content, support GEOINT content
metadata-tagging to enable content discovery; and publish GEOINT
- Develop discoverable application-ready web services as well as
discoverable metadata tagged content
- Provide expertise in schema mapping, data manipulation/editing,
metadata tagging, web services publication, vector/raster data
expertise as well as data caching expertise
- Provide advice on the most appropriate use of ESRI capabilities
and be proficient with GeoServer
- Perform GEOINT Web-services publication as needed to develop
application ready contentBasic Qualifications:
- - **Active TS SCI required**
- Need to know how to edit vector data in Esri, understand
- Knowledge of NGA foundation GEOINT data (desired experience
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years relevant
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in a related field to the
support services counts toward the experience requirements.
- Candidates must have experience using ArcGIS (e.g. ArcMap, Arc
Catalog and ArcToolbox), as well as other software tools such as
NES, IEC, Active EarthScape, GoogleEarth, Remote View, and
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Candidates must be able to create KML/KMZ, shapefiles, and
- Candidates must have experience conducting research and
analysis utilizing databases such as M3, GEMINI and NES.
- Candidates must have knowledge of and experience using with
imagery data types such as: NTM, FMV/WAPS, air breather, and
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written
communication skills to interact with team members, customer
representatives, external customers, and functional peer
- Successful completion of a formal military or government
training program such as the Geospatial Intelligence Training
Program (GITP) is highly desired.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter and capable of
working independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality
products within specified timelines.
- Candidate should work well as part of a team effort.This
position has a target range for compensation of 78,000- 84,000.
This is a firm fixed price contract and does not allow for
negotiations outside of this target range"External Referral
Eligible"Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 -
$125,550.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only -and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Springfield , Geospatial Analyst (Journeyman) TS/SCI REQUIRED, Professions , Bridgeton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!