Company: Dot Foods, Inc.
Location: Mount Sterling
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Location: Mt. Sterling, IL Department: Warehouse Reports To:
Your Role: Utilizing various electric or manual equipment to
maintain warehouse cleanliness, including aisles, rack, and
warehouse slotting areas. Keeping the work environment safe, clean,
and sanitary to company standards.
- Warehouse aisle and slotting area maintenance
- Operating manual pallet truck to relocate product in the
warehouse while cleaning product slots
- Move all refuse to designated trash pick-up areas
- Clean trailers, remove debris and dirt from trailer floors
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste
in all areas of the position.
- Full-time: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday OR Wednesday,
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Hours: Day shift 6:30am - 5:00pm or
Night Shift 7:30pm - 6:00am. Both frozen and dry warehouse
- Walking up to 7 miles a day on concrete floors
We Need You To Have:
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to pass a physical abilities test and lift up to 40 pounds
- Sufficient vision and hearing necessary to operate powered
We'd Like You To Have:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Experience with operating manual pallet jacks
- Previous sanitation experience
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company since 1960, Dot Foods has
created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital
part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and
respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and
count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive
working environment, we will provide you with:
- Wage Range: $13.59 - $17.71 (plus night shift
- Significant advancement opportunities
- Safe work environment Associated topics: animal care, clean,
custodial, custodian, custody, feed, housekeeping, janitorial,
Keywords: Dot Foods, Inc., Springfield , Sanitation Technician, Professions , Mount Sterling, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!