Industrial Maintenance Technician
Company: Absopure Water Company
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Absopure is an equal opportunity employer.Candidates must have a
focus on safety and urgency while supporting our manufacturing
operations in Hazelwood. Day shift opportunity is available.
General duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on all production
and facility equipment as directed.
- Always work in a safe manner following all established safety
rules and regulations.
- Follow all established Maintenance practices in regards to SAP,
Preventative Maintenance Paperwork, Parts Usage and Ordering.
- Troubleshoot and Repair High Speed Filling and Packaging
- Support all Production needs as necessary including operating
equipment, relieving breaks and lunches, and leading and assisting
on line changeovers.
- Repair and maintain mechanical equipment such as fillers, case
packers, conveyor systems, palletizers, water
purification/filtrationsystems and other production equipment.
- Continuous improvement in speed and accuracy of product
changeovers and preventative maintenance plans.
- Installation and troubleshooting of production equipment.
- Other duties as requiredHigh school diploma or GED required.
Preference will be given to candidates with technical training or
technical certifications.We offer an excellent benefits package
that includes Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance,
Company Provided Life and Disability Insurances, 401(k) with
company matching and more!You should be proficient in:
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Troubleshooting Industrial Automation Equipment
- Machine Safety Inspections
- Experience in a Manufacturing EnvironmentMachines &
technologies you'll use:
- Servo Motors
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Conveyor SystemsSalary info:$24 - $28 / hr
Keywords: Absopure Water Company, Springfield , Industrial Maintenance Technician, Professions , Hazelwood, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!