IT Control Analyst
Company: Springfield Clinic
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The IT Control Analyst is responsible for monitoring, analyzing,
planning and documenting all change management functionalities
utilized by the Clinic.
Reports to the Senior Director of Infrastructure
- Prepare agenda/lead with weekly CAB meetings.
- Daily Change Management proactive review of CRs for accuracy
and completeness, follow up and updates.
- Process change request in a timely manner.
- Maintain change calendar and planning process.
- Assist with preparing and communicating change management
reports to IT Organization.
- Coordinate changes to be scheduled and completed in a timely
- Work directly with IT staff to endure all change request are
planned, scheduled, communicated and completed with least impact to
- Contribute and maintain accurate documentation of the
organization's Change Management process and procedures.
- Attend education programs on and off-site as required.
- Learn Jira Application functionality to support end
- Create education materials as needed.
- Comply with the Springfield Clinic incident reporting policy
- Adhere to all OSHA and Springfield Clinic training &
accomplishments as required per policy.
- Provide excellent customer service and adhere to Springfield
Clinic's Code of Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Four (4) years of college level training in computer science,
business or related discipline, or equivalent work experience in
business, information technology or other related field is
- Proven experience working with multiple stakeholders in a
- ITIL certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to provide reliable transportation to commute between
Clinic facilities as required for Clinic operations.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with technical and
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building
skills, strong customer service attitude.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Excellent attendance in previous work environment.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Familiarity working in an Agile or KANBAN style environment is
- Knowledge of Change Management, Incident Management & Problem
- Must be a mentor to peers and promote unity within the
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment and
- Must be self-motivated with a knack for new technologies,
possess analytical and troubleshooting skills, and thrive in
high-pressure dynamic environments.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and trust along with
the ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio.
- Proficient and accurate typing skills required.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Requires good interpersonal skills, ability to function in a
fast paced, short deadline environment, and the ability to come up
with innovative cost-effective decisions.
- Self-motivated, organized, time-management and deductive
problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of common healthcare and EHR applications and
related infrastructure (ie. AllScripts Touchworks).
- Strong strategic thinking, change management, project
management, multi-tasking and analytical problem-solving
- This job operates in a professional office
- Team oriented environment utilizing collaboration with
- Normal office environment, sitting 90% of the time.
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Interacts with a variety of people on issues.
- Ability to work independently to learn new technologies,
techniques, processes, languages, platforms, systems.
- This is a challenging position requiring excellent
interpersonal skills, ability to function in a fast paced
short-deadline environment, and create innovative results using
software applications available for data analysis.
Keywords: Springfield Clinic, Springfield , IT Control Analyst, Professions , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!