Dental Lab Technician In-Training
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Start your healthcare career today with Aspen Dental -as a
Denture Technician Trainee! Our top-flight training program is
second-to-none, affording you access to cutting-edge technology
(we're on an exciting path to digital dentures), ongoing mentorship
and development, and an opportunity to develop and hone your skills
while helping patients to get the care they need.
Click the link to learn more about the Digital Dentures program at
Aspen Dental and how you can join our team that's innovating with
cutting-edge 3D denture printing ().
Apply today at !
- The fabrication of quality prosthetic denture products in
accordance with established protocols, under supervision of
- Complete prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases according to
established protocols, under supervision of trainer.
- Completion of required production reporting within established
timelines and reporting parameters, under supervision of
- Preparation of laboratory supply orders in accordance with
established protocols, adhering to determined budgetary guidelines,
under supervision of a trainer.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excited to learn and interested in training to become a Denture
Technician, focusing on removables - full and partial
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Ability to follow detailed directions without difficulty.
- Capable of effectively communicating with the Trainer both
verbal and written.
- Nice to have, but not required - prior dental lab or dental
assisting experience and/or art experience (e.g., sculpting and
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Springfield , Dental Lab Technician In-Training, Professions , Bridgeton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!