Digital Product Analyst-Analytics Hub Platform(US Remote WorkEligible)
Company: EDWARD JONES
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with
clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who
enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with
clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide
support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver
an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch
offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to
grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
A driven business professional with exceptional analytical skills,
critical thinking, systems thinking and interpersonal skills eager
to work in a supportive, collaborative environment.
- Liaison between Information Systems, Business Stakeholders, and
Product Owners to maintain, enhance or integrate firm systems and
data by serving on cross functional project teams in support of new
systems and data.
- Identify current and future potential enterprise use cases of
data by interfacing with data & analytics teams as well as business
units across the enterprise.
- Serve as subject matter experts of enterprise data products and
business products within a specific domain.
- Support strategic communications with Product Owners and
- Create, maintain and review business process models, data
flows, prototypes, business requirements, use cases and test
- Execute and present written and verbal business systems impact
analysis resulting in identification of new systems and data with
- Generate communication, process and educational plans to
mitigate the disruption of change.
- Understanding of cross divisional systems and impacts of
- Follow moderately complex data flow to interpret source of
information in support of new systems and data.
- Write requirements for data architecture and engineering in a
manner that reflects a working understanding of the data and
products that will make up the solution.
- Build trust with business areas and ask probing questions to
uncover unknown requirements.Qualifications Required in the Job:
- Bachelor's degree is required, with emphasis in Computer
Science, MIS, Business Analytics or other quantitative area
- 3-5 years experience in relevant data and analytics or
information technology fields strongly preferred.
- Ability to conduct exploratory data research, analyze & profile
data, conceptualize systems flow diagrams & data models.
- Ability to multi-task and work with cross functional senior
leaders to prioritize assigned tasks / projects.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting skills to
investigate, resolve and escalate problems.
- Effective at summarizing complex business cases, technical
information, concepts and effectively communicating with cross
functional senior leaders in both verbal and written format.
- Intermediate understanding of data warehouse, data mining and
data analytics concepts.
- Self-starter, resourceful, team-oriented, and compassionate
about cooperating in dynamic teams and changing environments is a
- FORTUNE 2020 -- Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020
FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For-- list.
- From FORTUNE --2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for
millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index -- Edward Jones joins the ranks
of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC
Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25
on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list -- the highest
ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the
2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two
spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of
rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee
feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified-- organizations. Edward
Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in
2019 list, the firm--s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also
was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services &
Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great
Place to Work and FORTUNE. Edward Jones does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic
information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their
contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a
rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial
security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about
our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary,
typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary
range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is
based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors
for a potential new associate:
Salary: $75962 - $129341
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Springfield , Digital Product Analyst-Analytics Hub Platform(US Remote WorkEligible), Professions , Millstadt, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!