Food Service Technician
Company: Memorial Health
Posted on: May 7, 2021
The Food Service Tech assists in the cafeteria and patient tray
line preparation of food for serving. Delivers, serves and picks up
all patient trays and assist in the cafeteria tray line as
- Experience in food service preferred but not required.
- Ability to multitask while working with others.
- Ability to understand diets.
- Ability to perform communication and customer relation
- Ability to perform interpersonal skills to interact with
co-workers, medical staff, patients, customers, and visitors.
- Sets up and cleans as appropriate in daily assigned
- Accurately follows patient meal guides and sets up trays.
- Passes trays in an accurate and friendly manner according to
- Follows sanitation procedures (bleach, water, gloves,
- Follows scraping, loading/unloading, storage and dating
procedures as required.
- Prepares and labels patient nourishments accurately.
- Takes dish machine temperatures regularly.
- Accurately stores clean dishes and pans.
- Restocks cafeteria accurately and in a timely manner.
Associated topics: clean, cleaning, cleanliness, cookware, duties,
housekeeping, lavaplatos, limpieza de cocina, sanitation,
Keywords: Memorial Health, Springfield , Food Service Technician, Professions , Lincoln, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!