Company: Memorial Health
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Safely and efficiently transports patients of all ages to and from
physical therapy, occupational therapy, recreational therapy, and
speech therapy services areas. Assists therapists and/or assistants
with the treatment of patients to maximize safety under the
supervision of a licensed professional. Responsible for the
preparation and maintenance of treatment equipment and services
areas. All procedures are carried out in accordance with
established standards, policies, protocols and guidelines.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Experience:
- Health care experience preferred but not required.
- Computer experience (Microsoft Office) preferred but not
- Excellent customer service skills. Other
- Conscientious, responsible and capable or working with persons
with physical or cognitive impairments and disabilities.
- Universal Precautions Category.
- Provides safe and efficient patient transport to and from the
therapy services areas, including home visits with therapy staff or
recreational activities with the recreational therapy
- Assists therapists and/or assistants with the treatment of
patients, demonstrating consistent judgment and initiative to
maximize safety under the supervision of a licensed
- Cleans, organizes and maintains therapy equipment and services
- Maintains open channel of communication with therapists, peers
and supervisors, demonstrating appropriate interpersonal skills and
- Demonstrates appropriate customer service skills as outlined in
the Memorial Health System's mission, vision and values. Maintains
high level of commitment to Memorial's Behavior Standards and Great
Patient Experience including AIDET and Greet and Feet.
- Demonstrates strong time management and organizational skills
in maintaining a high level of productivity while meeting
commitments and deadlines.
- Demonstrates a willingness and flexibility in responding to
scheduling requests. Works at least 48 hours in a six month period.
Per diem expectation is a minimum of 1 weekend shift per
- Assist in data collection, structuring and organization of data
utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
Associated topics: art, creative, dance, dance therapy,
experiential, expressive therapist, music therapy, rec, rtc,
Keywords: Memorial Health, Springfield , Rehabilitation Technician, Professions , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!