Lead IT Disaster Recovery Analyst
Location: Maryland Heights
Posted on: February 24, 2021
JOB SUMMARYPrimary administrator of the company's disaster
recovery software. Subject matter expert in the area of business
continuity and disaster recovery. Lead IT resources in highly
complex crisis situations. Oversee the development and execution of
Disaster Recovery exercises to highly complex services and
projects. Provide input into senior management reports on business
impact, and expectations of the company's disaster recovery
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES Actively and consistently support
all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Act as subject matter expert for the Business Continuity and
Disaster Recovery department including the company's disaster
- Oversee and lead the development of Disaster Recovery
exercises; Coordinate resources to ensure disaster recovery plans
are being followed in crisis situations; as well as develop and
document Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans.
- Manages a process to deploy updates, enhancements and new
- Assist management with recommendations regarding Fusion
enhancement development and implementation.
- Build system automation through the use of formula fields, work
flows, Salesforce Flows, and Process Builder tools.
- Manage the documentation of technical Fusion administration
- Manage security and user profile setup including interaction
between profile and system components.
- Manage API integration with developers supporting other
applications (Cherwell, ESSO).
- Develop and Manage Conga reporting queries, buttons, and
templates for different objects of the disaster recovery
- Manage results of Bulk Data Load Jobs from Cherwell for errors
and data integrity.
- Provide technical support, training, and backup for all
- Identify and communicate to management when external events
threaten IT Data Center resources.
- Lead Incident Response activities as needed.
- Lead employee Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Training and Awareness efforts as needed.
- Lead efforts to identify risk management procedures, business
continuity scenarios, and contingencies and advises on business
continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Ensures business continuity and disaster recovery plans are
documented and maintained.
- Produce Disaster Recovery related content in the form of
reports and standardized exercise documents.
- Defines procedures for resilient failover and evaluates,
diagnoses and establishes work plans to remediate gaps in
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and KnowledgeAbility to
read, write, speak and understand EnglishExpert understanding of a
wide variety of IT functions and technologiesExtensive experience
administrating a Salesforce EnvironmentAbility to effectively work
independently and in team environmentsExtensive project management
experienceExpert understanding of Business Continuity and Disaster
Recovery best practicesExcellent communication skillsAbility to
speak clearly to both technical and management resourcesAbility to
coordinate resources for plan reviewsMust be proficient with
Microsoft Office SuiteExperience administrating Salesforce based
toolsDemonstrated ability to develop and implement process
Related Work Experience10 years Disaster Recovery or Business
Continuity work experience or IT related experience in Engineering
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and KnowledgeKnowledge of
cable television industryDRII ABCP required CBCP and or MBCP or
WORKING CONDITIONSCorporate Business Environment
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click here.The
health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important
to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that
allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to
"virtually" meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum
Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter
Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to
providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to
qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered
for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and
are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age,
religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Spectrum, Springfield , Lead IT Disaster Recovery Analyst, Professions , Maryland Heights, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!