Buffers & Media Technician II
Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Buffers & Media Technician needed for a contract opportunity
with Yoh's client located in St. Louis, MO.
The Big Picture - Top Skills Should You Possess:
- One (1) to three (3) years of manufacturing GMP experience
What You'll Be Doing:
- The candidate will be responsible for the routine performance
of operations in support of the manufacture of commercial and
clinical biologics. These support activities consist of
environmental cleaning and formulations of buffers and media per
established standard operations procedures and in compliance with
cGMP documentation practices.
- Preparing for and execution of manufacturing batch records,
work instructions, and/or SOPs, with focus on safety and "right the
first time" executions with minimal guidance
- Weigh, Transfer, and Mix chemicals
- Documentation of all activities to meet cGMP
- Maintain cGMP compliance in assigned work and follow all safety
procedures, to include the use of Person Protective
- Complete preventative maintenance and work notification tasks
- Equipment testing and routine trouble-shooting of process and
- Draft, review, and revise documents as necessary
- Run in-process analytical testing as necessary
- Maintain Raw Materials inventory through use of systems such as
- Maintain up to date training records
- Participate in other required activities (perform safety
inspections, participate in improvement projects, etc.)
- Participate in shift exchanges, 1-1's, meetings, attend
meetings as necessary to facilitate area needs based on changes,
etc. (lean activities)
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to three (3) years of manufacturing GMP
- MS Office
- Strong math skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Detail oriented
- Results driven
- Safety Mindset
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Able to understand and carry out instructions
12 hour shifts - 6 AM - 6:30 PM
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:-
- Experience with Aseptic technique preferred
- Knowledge of cGMP practices, aseptic techniques, or chemical
concepts seen as a plus
- SAP or Inventory Management experience preferred.
- Associate degree or higher a plus.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Lisa Hughes
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
and UK. Find out more !
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Visit
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if
you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation
in the application process.PandoLogic. Keywords: Media Technician,
Location: Fenton, MO - 63099
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Springfield , Buffers & Media Technician II, Professions , Fenton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!