Kitchenhand Immediate Opening
Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a
full-time Relief Kitchen Helper to ensure a first-class dining
experience for residents and their guests. The Relief Kitchen
Helper works collectively with the Culinary and Dining Services
team under the direction of the Executive Chef. Schedule, Benefits
- You will work a schedule of 4 days per week to ensure coverage
(evening meal ends at 6:30pm-no late nights!).
- You can enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift!
- You will have robust benefits to choose from and receive $575
per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account
(FSA), and Dependent Care FSA- to apply towards childcare or other
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Met Law- access to attorneys and legal advice
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a
401(k) with a generous employer match.
- You will receive great pay and work/life
balance.Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will assist in a number of critical tasks in preparation of
meal service including food prep, stocking the salad bar, filling
refreshment carafes, and setting tables in the dining room.
- You will focus on resetting the dining room and kitchen
following meals by washing dishes, removing trash, and busing
- You will work alongside the culinary and dining team in a
dynamic kitchen with state of the art equipment.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness &
Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.Qualifications:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in
the food service industry.
- Knowledge of food prep and/or dish washing is best, but we are
willing to train the right person.
- You have the ability to develop positive relationships with
residents, peers and the community If you have a servant heart, a
passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference,
complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us
soon! We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company
established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing
all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living
retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is
based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Springfield , Kitchenhand Immediate Opening, Other , Ballwin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...