Seasonal BOSS Order Fulfillment Outfitter
Company: Bass Pro Shops
Posted on: November 26, 2022
BOSS (Buy Online Ship from Store) is a process that allows us to
improve our overall shopping experience for our customers, by
accessing inventory in all of our retail locations it helps us
quickly find the right product for our customers no matter where
they're shopping. The BOSS Fulfillment Outfitter must be familiar
with the products we sell, responsible for filling BOSS orders,
sorting, picking, packing, and loading merchandise for shipment to
direct customers and retail stores as needed. Ensures merchandise
is handled to maintain quality and appearance for customers.
* Performs multiple functions within the back room of the retail
store such as receiving merchandise, inspecting merchandise,
filling orders, sorting and packing merchandise in appropriate box
size for shipment to customers as needed. In fulfillment of these
duties may spend majority of time in one of the following areas,
but has knowledge and experience to move among multiple area
functions as needed.
* Sorts merchandise into order groupings and/or pack merchandise
using proper containers, cartons, or packaging for shipment.
Applies designated labels and visually inspects product for quality
and presentation to customer.
* Fills retail and/or direct customer orders by inspecting
merchandise and matching merchandise to order. Pulls merchandise
from designated stock locations and place in proper containers.
* Moves merchandise among warehouse locations using authorized
material handling equipment (i.e. stock pickers, lift trucks, etc.)
or manually load and/or unload trailers.
* Maintains housekeeping and cleanliness and follows procedures for
a safe work environment.
* Attends all mandatory training and in-services including by not
limited to: new employee orientation, safety, or job skills
* Assist customers in finding merchandise and making buying
decisions when working on the Sales floor during store open
* Communicates any issues or needs affecting execution of basic job
function such as; Short Pick issues, out of stocks, on hand counts
* ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
* Minimum Degree Required: High school diploma
* Experience: 0-2 years of experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
* Follow through on order processing up to and including properly
closing orders in BOSS system
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
with Management, co-workers and customers
* Ability to read label descriptions and stock merchandise by UPC
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Able to stand for extended periods
* Able to operate receiving equipment
* Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
* Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
* Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps, etc.
* Occasionally communicate with others to exchange information
* Occasionally operate machinery and/or power tools
* Occasionally work in tight and confined spaces
* Occasionally work in low or high temperatures
* Occasionally work in outdoor elements such as precipitation and
* Occasionally work in noisy environments
* Light work that includes constantly moving and lifting objects up
to 20 pounds, occasionally move and lift objects up to 100 pounds
or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)
* Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
* Voluntary benefits
* 401k Retirement Savings
* Paid holidays
* Paid vacation
* Bass Pro Cares Fund
* And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions
are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to
reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act
and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at email@example.com.
Keywords: Bass Pro Shops, Springfield , Seasonal BOSS Order Fulfillment Outfitter, Other , Hazelwood, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!