Emergency Department Tech
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Positions: Emergency Department Tech CareRev is the future of
work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks
away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and
pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the
industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit. Signing up
is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and
completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and
get paid. It's that easy! --- Requirements for Emergency Department
- Minimum of one year experience in the Emergency Department (ED)
with a CNA certification. -Six months of experience is accepted
with current EMT license. Must be current and within the past
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Current AHA BLS certification required.
- Must be proficient in obtaining EKG, answering call lights,
straight sticks for blood, specimen collection, turning patients,
helping patients to the bathroom, obtaining blood glucose and
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine
exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine
exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the
professional's responsibility. ---
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview! --- Rates are subject to change without
prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges. --- ---
Keywords: CareRev, Springfield , Emergency Department Tech, Other , Ballwin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!