Location: Maryland Heights
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Description:Perform technical executions of qualification
protocols on new or upgraded laboratory instruments (HPLC, GC,
UV-Vis, FTIR, Karl Fischer, etc.) and equipment software to ensure
compliance with applicable SOP's and cGMP regulations. This
involves preparation of any testing materials, e.g. standards,
necessary to execute the testing protocols. This position will work
with Data Integrity and Quality Control Lab personnel to identify
shortfalls in test protocol language, or equipment/ software
functionality and advise and develop corrective measures to
complete assigned qualification protocol execution.
- Provide technical input, review and assessment on the
development of laboratory equipment software qualification
- Perform execution of laboratory equipment software
qualification protocols, while providing objective evidence and
adhering to good documentation practices.
- Assist in the investigation and associated root cause analysis
of any protocol deviations.
- Develop corrective measures for any anomalies or deviations
associated with qualification protocols
- Assist in maintaining QC records such as equipment/instrument
drawings and specifications, protocol and validation records and
reports, etc., as required to establish and maintain control of all
processes, systems and equipment.Top Skills:
- Quality control
- Laboratory experience
- FTIRAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or related field required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a regulated laboratory setting
working with equipment.
- Proficient in the use of several of the following laboratory
instruments: HPLC, Analytical Balance, pH meter, automatic
pipettes, FTIR, UV-Vis, Voltammeter, Autotitrator, ICP, Flame AA,
TOC, Conductivity meter.
- Working knowledge of GMP regulations, Data Integrity
requirements, and Good Documentation practices as they relate to a
- Working knowledge of regulatory and compendial guidelines
concerning the establishment, documentation of test procedures, and
equipment qualification and validation.Experience
Level:Intermediate Level About Actalent: Actalent connects passion
with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives
in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Springfield , QC Specialist, Other , Maryland Heights, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!