Account Executive I - Greenville, IL
Company: Clearwave Fiber LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Are you passionate about making a difference in people's lives? Are
you motivated to learn and connect people with cutting edge
technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide a great customer
experience? Then you should join the Clearwave Fiber team as an
Account Executive I ! The Account Executive I is responsible for
proactively reaching out to Clearwave Fiber commercial prospective
customers, seeking to generate new sales revenue through
prospecting into designated and assigned territories within our
existing and expanding footprint. The successful candidate will be
located in Greenville, IL or within a 30 mile radius.
- Prospects into assigned areas by proactively prospecting into
the existing and expanding service territories.
- Documents all sales activity in CRM, including activities,
opportunities, service requests, and any other modules where CRM is
the system of record. Manages quoting process as directed. Submits
work requests and collaborates with the Sales Manager to ensure
these are advancing as appropriate.
- Required to meet and/ or present to customers as directed by
Local Market Executive.
- Meets or exceeds daily sales objectives preset by management
for phone activity and the number of contacts made.
- Meets or exceeds daily, monthly, and annual revenue objectives
preset by management.
- Effectively uses market information and other sales aids to
support recommendations and answer customer questions.
- Establishes with the customer a clear understanding of the
terms and conditions of the sale.
- Submits sales orders, copy, reports, and queries promptly,
accurately and legibly.
- Maintains workflow in accordance with established
- Engages in special assignments such as attending and
participating in sales meetings, training, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Benefits: Clearwave Fiber
appreciates the role our associates play to help the company grow,
and in return an excellent benefits package is offered to our
associates to recognize the importance of their contributions, such
- Lucrative short-term and long-term bonus plans
- Medical, dental, and vision plans - start when you start!
- Life insurance (self, spouse, children)
- Paid time off
- 401(k) - 100% company match (vesting and matching starts upon
hire, up to 5% of eligible compensation)
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee Referral Program Additional Perks
- Free services if living within service area
- Tuition reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Collaborative work environment Requirements:
Requirements · Sales experience is beneficial. · Ability to
communicate effectively with customers, employees, and managers. ·
Minimum of High School Graduate or GED. · Basic computer skills. ·
Customer service skills. · Ability to work weekends and extended
hours as needed. · Ability to use own a personal vehicle for
company use. About us: Clearwave Fiber, a 100% Fiber Optic Internet
provider offering business, enterprise, and residential
communications services, is expanding its network to reach new
communities across the Midwest and Southeast regions. This new
venture was formed from Hargray Fiber and Clearwave Communications.
Clearwave Fiber has the financial backing of Cable One, GTCR,
Stephens Capital, and The Pritzker Organization. Our Team of more
than 400 colleagues is committed to delivering the most advanced
technology and customer service. If you enjoy technology and are
passionate about working with a new venture with strong investment
partners, we'd like to invite you to consider joining us in this
endeavor. EOE/ Disability PI186502727
Keywords: Clearwave Fiber LLC, Springfield , Account Executive I - Greenville, IL, Other , Greenville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!