Location: Maryland Heights
Posted on: August 7, 2022
JOB SUMMARYResponsible for implementing corporate IT initiatives
that support the strategy and goals of the corporation. Implements
IT standards, policies and/or master plan for the IT function.
Manages the development and acquisition of new technologies and
tools to improve the organization's internal operations and data
delivery. Implements new technological directions and manages the
organization in the deployment.MAJOR DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIESActively and consistently support all efforts to
simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Oversee a department of the IT functional area.
- Implement IT plan according to the IT and corporate
- Manage the maintenance and enhancement of hardware and software
systems that support field
- business applications and local area network/wide area networks
(LAN/WAN) for employees.
- Manage IT employees to ensure uninterrupted IT network support
at maximum performance.
- Ensure compliance with IT standards, policies and
- Accountable for respective budgets.REQUIRED
QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and KnowledgeAbility to read, write
and speak the English language .
- Basic computer skills, with proficiency with Word and
- Knowledge of computer and/or network systems, applications,
procedures and techniques
- Experience leading others and providing constructive
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work
effectively and collaboratively with a wide range of
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle
requests or situations
- Demonstrated knowledge of information technologies and
methodologies related to assigned IT segment or area
- Displays a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and
- A team player with the ability to enable changes in the
business processes and ability to work cooperatively with all
groups is essential
- Ability to multi-task and handle on a proactive basis, changing
priorities in a fast-paced environment in order to maximize
time-management and efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to successfully distill complex technical
information into clear, concise yet comprehensive communication
- Demonstrated ability to meet rigorous deadlines while managing
multiple projects concurrentlyEducationBA/BS in Information
Technology, Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent
work experienceRelated Work Experience 3 years of IT work
experience 2 years of Leadership experience 1 year of Project
management experience WORKING CONDITIONSOffice environment IGN535
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Springfield , Mgr, IT, Other , Maryland Heights, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!