Company: Beckwood Press
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinker
What You`ll Be DoingSummary:Beckwood is seeking a talented
Drafter/Designer that is detail oriented with extensive Solidworks
experience. The Drafter/Designer reports to the Engineering Manager
and assists in drafting and designing engineering projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Utilize Solidworks, must be able to create detailed
- Create detailed fabrication drawings using Solidworks parts and
- Create Solidworks drawings for a broad set of fabrication &
- Create component level models which are incorporated into
- Interface with the purchasing department and provide BOM per
the project schedule.
- Projects may include steel structures, hydraulics, electrical
and controls, etc.
- Maintenance of Solidworks library
Work EnvironmentThis position operates in an office environment
with occasional time in the plant. The noise level is usually
moderate. Will be exposed to manufacturing conditions including
heat in the summer months and cold in the winter months.
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years of experience of demonstrated proficiency in
- Microsoft Office and basic Autocad knowledge.
- Mechanical applications, machine design, hydraulics design,
mechanical assembly, welding and weldment design
- Preference will be given to candidates with hands-on
- Knowledge of fabrication drawing practices for sheet metal,
welded, and machined parts essential.
ABOUT USEstablished in 1976, Beckwood is the worlds leading
supplier of hydraulic and servo-electric presses, automation
equipment, and industrial solutions. Our machinery is used by
companies worldwide to manufacture the products we use every day.
From airplanes to pacemakers and everything in between, our
manufacturing solutions make the world smarter, faster, healthier,
and safer.Our people are the heartbeat of our organization. We come
to work each day for the challenge and approach every project with
a can-do attitude. We are competitive, fun-loving, and creative
with a passion for customer satisfaction. Learn more about our
culture at beckwoodpress.com/careers.
Keywords: Beckwood Press, Springfield , Drafter/Designer, Other , Fenton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!