Company: SSM Health
Posted on: June 26, 2022
SIGNING BONUS ELIGIBLESupervises the daily activities of
assigned staff in Computed Tomography (CT).PRIMARY
- Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing
assignments and staffing levels.
- Trains, coaches, and evaluates assigned staff on performance
expectations. Provides input for hiring and termination
- Coordinates patient care with other members of the team to
ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and desired
- Assists with quality control testing, instrument maintenance
- Creates work schedules to ensure adequate coverage.
- Performs diagnostics of system when performance is degraded,
system has failed, or end user has encountered difficulty in using
- Ensures that adequate supply levels are maintained. Performs
quarterly audits of all supply closets to review stock vs.
workload. Make any changes to supply levels if necessary.
- May perform the duties of a CT Technologist as department
staffing levels require.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Associate's degreeEXPERIENCE
- Three years' experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.
Keywords: SSM Health, Springfield , CT Supervisor, Other , Bridgeton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!