Maintenance Machine Operator - (Union/Night Shift) - $28.89/hr
Company: Graham Packaging
Location: Maryland Heights
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company Statement Graham Packaging is a leading manufacturer of
sustainable packaging. From the kitchen to the laundry room, Graham
Packaging is part of your everyday life. They're the kind of people
you want as your friends and neighbors as well as your partners and
suppliers. By building strong relationships and creating value for
our customers, our employees embody the innovative spirit that's
inherent to Graham. We truly are people building a better tomorrow.
Overview Hiring Event - On the Spot Offers! Maryland Heights,
MO:Friday, June 24, 202210:00 AM - 3:00 PM US/CentralWalk-ins
Welcome at -13300 Interstate Drive -Maryland Heights, Missouri
63043-4305!!! -Offers on the spot!!!Bring your phone or apply
Company is looking for Machine Operator(s) based in Maryland
Heights, MO. This opening is for a NIGHT SHIFT, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am.
-Alternating 4 days one week, 3 days the next. 2-2-3 rotational
schedule. This position will operate Graham Blow Molding Wheels.
Must be willing to work day or night shift, as shift may change in
the future because of union rules.1 Year blow molding experience
preferred. 5-7 years machine operator/industrial
maintenance/mechanically inclined experience required.Pay:
$28.89/hr, additional pay increase after 6months and
12months.Additional $0.41 for night shift differential.Weekly Pay
and Full Benefits!!!Maintenance Technicians are responsible for
installation and repair of equipment in the plant. The Maintenance
Technician will perform preventative and reactive maintenance on
all production equipment and building. Responsibilities The primary
duties of a Maintenance Technician include:
- Understands, follows and enforces all established safety,
health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized
- Understands, follows and enforces all established policies,
procedures and recognized practices.
- Focus on producing quality product by monitoring quality levels
and adjust the manufacturing processes to ensure product
- Maintain controls for assuring successful plant performance to
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain
production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
during operation and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of
production equipment during machine service.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment
and plant facilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to,
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and
repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform
required maintenance and service.
- Perform simple machinist skills.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and
material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those
and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Assist and train production employees in proper operation and
maintenance of machinery
- Limited travel may be required Qualifications High School
Diploma or equivalent is required. Two year Associate Degree in
Industrial Maintenance or related field is preferred. A minimum of
five years Industrial Maintenance Technician experience is
preferred.Maintenance Technicians are required to interact with
managers, employees, vendors, and customers. Therefore, the
following skills and proficiencies are also essential requirements
of the position:
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual
- Computer usage and typing skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the
ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while
maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to
completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed
routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Communicates effectively: conveys facts and information clearly
both verbally and orally.
- Collaborates well with others: proactively contributes to group
objectives; volunteers to help others. EEO Disclaimer Graham
Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental
disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status,
veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Graham Packaging, Springfield , Maintenance Machine Operator - (Union/Night Shift) - $28.89/hr, Other , Maryland Heights, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!