Company: Closet Factory of St. Louis
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Closet Factory sells, manufactures and
installs custom storage shelving systems for closets, home offices,
garages, pantries and bookshelves. Shop work in our manufacturing
facility includes running machines, handling parts and preparing
each job with quality and accuracy in mind before it is sent out to
be installed in our client's home. Quality control is essential to
sending out a good product. Being detail oriented is a must as
there are a lot of pieces to account for and a lot of parts that
work together for each job. Our shop workers are the ones checking
jobs and making sure that everything is right and that our
installers have everything that they need to get the job done. Job
- Cleaning and assembling all pieces for jobs in preparation for
- Learning how to and be proficient at operating our various
- Learning how to and be proficient at assembling various small
- General cleaning and general maintenance of the shop.Job
- Experience with hand tools is a plus; experience operating
machines is a plus.
- Must have strong work ethic, be punctual and reliable.
- ability to work independently with multi-tasking skills and
complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- ability to lift items up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills with attention
- Ability to work well with others.Job Benefits:
- Full time, permanent year round position.
- 7:00am-3:30pm work hours--can be flexible if needed, with
- Job Training at the beginning and throughout employment.
- After probationary period for full time workers there is
vacation time, medical insurance, dental, IRA match and paid major
Keywords: Closet Factory of St. Louis, Springfield , Shop Laborer, Other , Fenton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!