Company: Help at Home
Location: Wood River
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Help at Home is hiring a Care Supervisor! We offer weekly pay
starting at $17/hr along with a generous cash incentive program -
up to $10,000 in bonuses!
Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality
support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our
clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in
their own homes while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our
clients, caregivers and employees. We provide priority vaccine
access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
Our Care Supervisors develop and monitor appropriate care plans to
ensure clients receive quality care while serving as the primary
liaison between clients, home care aides, managers, referral
sources, and others directly involved in the client's care.
Care Supervisor Responsibilities
- Maintains assigned clients' files, employee files and all
- Consistently maintains the confidentiality of patient/client
and agency information, following HIPAA guidelines relative to
handling patient records
- Provides direct training
- Monitors the performance assigned to home care aides who
provide and support patients with personal care to ensure quality
- Proactively communicates schedules and changes with clients,
home care aides, referral sources, team leads, managers and the
- Assigns home care aides based on the client's overall needs and
Plan of Care
- Prepares and submits routine departmental reports as
- Records and maintains accurate documentation of the client's
condition and overall service
- Conducts and keeps record of client satisfaction surveys,
client in-home visits, employee evaluations and employee in-service
- Appropriately handles client complaints and problems; documents
and reports any significant issues for further attention or
resolution as required
- Provides education and coaching on changes to a client's Plan
- Maintains positive working relationships with clients, home
care aides, referral sources, team leads, managers and branch
- Ensures compliance with local, state and federal laws as well
as with company policies and procedures
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community
and our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff
can enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs, along with
lucrative bonuses in certain areas.
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to
provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help at Home
also offers strong career path possibilities for those employees
who are committed to growing within the organization.
Care Supervisor Skills/Competencies
- Knowledge and experience
- At least one (1) year of experience in healthcare, preferably
in-home health or similar operation, preferred. Basic to moderate
computer skills are required. Ability to multitask and manage
- Personal accountability
- Exercises good health and personal hygiene practices.
Demonstrates reliability and awareness of personal behavior and its
impact on others. Dresses appropriately and maintains a
professional appearance. Must be able to deal effectively with
stress. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working with people. Deals with conflict in a
professional manner. Demonstrates optimism, enthusiasm and
willingness to work constructively with other agency team members.
Demonstrates respect and concern for the wellbeing of patients and
employees. Maintains a positive outlook despite encountering
- Able to supervise staff and provide necessary feedback to
improve overall services. Identifies and progresses toward meeting
personal and professional goals.
- At least 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Ability to read, write and follow directions
- Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Medicaid, Waiver and Home Healthcare experience preferred
- Work positively and favorably with clients, families and
- Demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and cheerful
Care Supervisors must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off, and bonuses vary by
state and location, so please ask for complete details at your
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Help at Home, Springfield , Care Supervisor, Other , Wood River, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!