Company: WILLIAM DEMANT HOLDING A/S
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This position is for Micromedical Technologies in Chatham, IL.
* Install electronic components on Printed Circuit Boards using
manufacturing instructions, sketches or picture formats
* Create wiring harnesses per wiring diagrams
* Light fabrication of plastic and metal to include bending,
sanding, filing and drilling holes
* Assemble mechanical parts into sub-assemblies and finished
* Inspect material, components, sub-assemblies and finished
products to ensure conformance with specifications
* Test electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies per
* Disassemble, troubleshoot and repair assemblies as necessary
* Other duties as assigned
* Associate degree in electronics or comparable experience with
training in electronic component recognition
* High electronic/mechanical aptitude
* Ability to read electro/mechanical drawings and wiring
* Experience with hand and small power tools
* Training or experience in soldering of electronic components and
* Ability to use electronic test equipment
* Lift 50 lbs.
* Full use of arms, hands and fingers
* Vision correctable to 20/20
* Normal color vision for reading electronic color bands
* Able to move around the assembly area
* Climb a 6' ladder
* Occasional overtime
* Possibility of some supplier or customer contact
* Occasional work encountering sawdust, plastic shavings, or small
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more
than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates
annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our
products are sold in more than 130 countries.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: WILLIAM DEMANT HOLDING A/S, Springfield , Electric Assembler, Other , Chatham, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!