Physical Therapist Home Health - Part Time
Posted on: October 15, 2021
AccentCare/HRS Home Health is looking
for passionate clinicians committed
exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient
outcomes—delivering evidence-based care
home—and providing comprehensive training
to further develop our
staff along with continuing education
and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A
Difference every day.
As a Physical
Therapist you will:
- Assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional
status and participate in developing the total plan of care.
- Direct physical therapy treatment.
- Instruct patients, families and caregivers in the use and care
of therapeutic appliances.
- Prepare and submit clinical notes in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the Company’s code of conduct.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Master’s degree in physical therapy approved by CAPTE
accredited physical therapist education program
- Must be currently licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist
within the state of agency operation and compliant with accepted
professional standards and practices
- Community/home health experience is preferred
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Valid driver’s license and an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or home health requirements and is in
good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, Springfield , Physical Therapist Home Health - Part Time, Other , Chatham, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!