Family Birthplace RN Director (LDRP & Special Care Nursery)
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Directs services, workflow and resources for assigned nursing
- Master's degree in nursing or related field; Bachelor's degree
in Nursing if Master's is not in Nursing
- Three years' registered nurse experience, with one year in
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Springfield , Family Birthplace RN Director (LDRP & Special Care Nursery), Other , Bridgeton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!