Entrance Attendant Screener
Company: Memorial Health
Posted on: October 14, 2021
The Entrance Attendant Screener will greet, screen and provide
assistance when appropriate, to all visitors, patients and
colleagues as they enter Memorial facilities. The Entrance
Attendant Screener will be responsible for administering
temperature checks and health related questionnaires to all
employee and visitors to ensure a safe and healthy environment. The
Entrance Attendant will be provided all forms of Personal
Protective Equipment that is required for this position. The
position will also provide information regarding directions and
location of specific services. They will proactively work to
resolve questions, concerns and assistance needs to the customer's
- High School education or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Valid driver's license required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly
- Attention to professionalism and maintaining client
- Exhibit excellent guest relations skills by proactively
greeting all customers as they approach each entry.
- Communicate with all guests and colleagues in a positive and
attentive speaking voice.
- Take appropriate action when observing a disruptive and/or
violent behavior of any patient, visitor, or colleague.
- Assist customers who require the use of a wheelchair or
additional mobility support
- Ensure that the driveway at each location remains
environmentally safe and free of obstacles and hazards.
- Use an infrared thermometer to obtain a temperature reading and
ask basic screening questions of all individuals entering the
- Interpret results of temperature and follow protocols
- Based on the data collected, allow entrance into the facility
or detain individuals until a secondary screening by a supervisor
or management is performed.
- Provide each individual entering the building a mask and any
other information as instructed.
- Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and function
well in a stressful situation.
- Accurately responds to emergency situations in a timely
- Work will be indoors and must be able to stand for extended
periods of time.
- This positions is required to use provided PPE at all
Keywords: Memorial Health, Springfield , Entrance Attendant Screener, Other , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!