Radiology Tech / CT Tech
Company: Memorial Health
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Using independent judgment, perform radiographic and fluoroscopic
procedures utilizing a variety of radiology equipment in applying
prescribed ionizing radiation to patients of all ages for diagnosis
treatment. Embodies the Memorial Health System Performance
Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency
that support our mission, vision and values.
• Registered radiographer (ARRT) in good standing.
• Active license in radiography, from Illinois Department of
Nuclear Safety required.
• Must maintain CPR certification.
• Excellent interpersonal and guest relations skills required.
- Perform a variety of radiographic, fluoroscopic, and urologic
procedures on patients of all ages according to established
standards, policies, procedures, protocols, and guidelines.
- Maintain technical skills relating to imaging factors.
- Maintain skills in performing emergency and routine patient
care as required.
- Utilize proper infection control practices per the department
- Monitor the condition of equipment and supplies to ensure safe
and efficient operations of the department.
- Ensure proper recording and transmission of patient
- Ensure the safety of patient, employees, and visitors.
- Review and recommend equipment/supply purchases.
- Participate in continuing education and maintain knowledge of
current and new technology.
- Promotes health and safety in the work environment.
- Actively participates in competency assessment process as
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Memorial Health, Springfield , Radiology Tech / CT Tech, Other , Taylorville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!