Company: Memorial Health
Posted on: September 15, 2021
The Talent Sourcer is responsible for generating qualified
candidates for Memorial Health System (MHS) job opportunities. The
role accomplishes this important work in consultation with Talent
Acquisition Recruiters and hiring leaders across MHS and ensures a
top-notch experience for potential MHS candidates. Activities that
support candidate lead generation for which the Talent Sourcer is
responsible includes, but is not limited to: conducting online
research/ searches, coordination of recruitment events,
college/university campus outreach, cold calling, and campaigns
leveraging the MHS Talent Acquisition digital ecosystem (social
media, email outreach, text outreach, digital advertising, etc.).
In the ever-changing talent market, the role of the Talent Sourcer
is integral to ensuring MHS workforce needs are met.
Education equivalent to a bachelor's degree in business, marketing,
advertising, or related field is required.
The Sourcing Institute (TSI) Sourcing/Social Media Certificate or
Certified People Sourcing Professional (CPSP) certification
required within one year of job placement.
- Two or more years of experience with sourcing, recruitment,
direct sales, marketing or advertising is required.
- Previous sourcing or recruiting experience within a healthcare
setting is preferred.
- Demonstrated customer service experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and problem solving
skills is required.
- Creativity in solving issues within appropriate parameters,
utilizing critical thinking skills is required.
- Possesses technical acumen and proficiency with web-enabled
systems and tools is required.
- Strong planning and organizational skills; demonstrated sense
of urgency and attention to detail is required.
- Effectiveness at managing multiple priorities under tight
deadlines is required.
- Strong PC skills with high proficiency with Microsoft Excel,
PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and CRM system is preferred.
- Ability to maintain flexible schedule to meet business needs.
Travel up to 10% is typically required.
- Partners with Sourcing Manager to develop applicant sourcing
strategies within acceptable time lines.
- Sources candidates through passive and active tactics.
Activities include, but are not limited to, placing job postings
through appropriate job boards, proactively searching for and
communicating with candidates, planning recruitment events and
facilitating referrals programs.
- Collaborates with Recruiters to determine requisition specific
sourcing strategies utilizing all available tools and resources in
- Develops and refines job posting content that is thorough and
attractive to potential candidates by coordinating with recruiters
and leadership to understand required skills and background, the
impact on the role, the ideal fit to the team and company, and the
attributes of successful team members.
- Communicates with potential candidates about opportunities with
Memorial, screens candidates for viability, and facilitates the
transition from sourcing lead to active candidate.
- Partners with Sourcing Manager and recruiters to plan and
execute a campus recruitment program each year. Travels to career
fairs to serve as Memorial Representative as necessary.
- Maintains recruitment digital ecosystem and all elements of the
MHS employer brand.
- Researches, reviews and recommends new sourcing technologies,
in partnership with Sourcing Manager.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of assigned hospital
departments and professions through topic research, job shadowing,
and interaction with department managers.
- Serves as resource person on committees, task forces, meetings
and activities to assist the hospital and system achieve strategic
- Manages large amounts of sensitive, confidential information
concerning personnel, financial, strategic, and business
information contained in minutes, letters and other documents.
Maintains strict confidentiality concerning all correspondence and
job related activities.
- Maintains professional growth and development through
continuing education, seminars, workshops and professional
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative
summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by
incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform
tasks other than those specifically presented in this
Keywords: Memorial Health, Springfield , Talent Sourcer, Other , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!