Director, Digital Solutions- DMP/CDP (Remote)
Location: Earth City
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon’s Digital Solutions practice helps marketers enhance the
effectiveness of their complex digital marketing programs by being
industry leaders and SMEs at the intersection where offline and
online data comes together. Our group is nimble with the
energy and flexibility of a start-up, but with the backing and
resources of one of the industry’s largest and most respected
marketing service and technology providers.
Director, Digital Solutions
The Director - Digital Solutions, is the main point of contact
for both external clients and internal teams throughout Epsilon,
orchestrating and responsible for setting strategic direction and
overseeing the entire digital program as related to client
engagements. Successful candidate will have 10+ year’s digital
advertising/marketing or digital transformation consulting
experience, demonstrating strong client services, technology
comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as
the ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Candidates should also have experience building and developing a
team. Hands on DMP or CDP experience preferred, data
strategy, and offline data onboarding experience is ideal.
Position can be located in Denver or New York City or
- Independently lead tech & strategy solutions engagements across
multi-functional workstreams; data management platform (DMP) or
customer data platform (CDP), offline data onboarding, big data
strategy, analytics, and digital media campaigns.
- Work with the internal teams and vendors to develop solutions
to meet clients unique requirements, which include combinations of
data, technology, partners, data integrations and analytics.
- Serve as client’s digital advertising/marketing ecosystem
subject matter expert.
- Manage and own multiple client relationships, serving as the
primary day-to-day contact.
- Collaborate and guide cross functional teams through
integration projects with competing priorities, several
stakeholders, and tight timelines.
- Conduct business analysis – lead process to derive insight and
business strategy from analytics output.
- Establish trust and build relationships with clients, as well
as internal and external partners.
- Monitor engagement progress and maintain an account status
dashboard summarizing all work streams.
- Lead client business reviews, as needed.
- Ultimately accountable for successful delivery of client
- Manage, develop, and train team of digital solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred, in the
field of technology or business.
- 10 years minimum hands on experience in digital advertising
technology or media strategy, analytics or digital agency or
equivalent years of experience within the digital arm of a
- At least 5 years in client-facing role
- Experience developing and building out collaborative teams
- Polished business professional with strong communication
skills, able to effectively communicate with people from difference
functional areas and different levels of responsibility ranging
from campaign managers through to the C-Suite.
- Experience with digital campaign operations, digital marketing
strategy development and overall large account ownership
- Offline data onboarding experience a plus
- Experience with digital integrations across multiple technology
- Comfortable working in a “startup” environment within a larger
company and demonstrated ability to organize and establish a team
in such an environment.
- Demonstrated success autonomously managing complex multiple
work stream projects that require input from many stakeholders
- Experience with advanced capabilities of one or more data
management platforms (DMPs) preferred; such as Adobe Audience
Manager, Oracle/Blue Kai, Turn, Salesforce/Krux, etc.)
- Experience with advanced capabilities of one or more customer
data platforms (CDPs) preferred; such as Adobe Experinece Platform,
Tealium, mParticle, Segment etc.
- Experience with statistical analytics languages and platforms
is a plus I.e., Python, Hadoop, Adobe Data Workbech, etc.
- Experience with ETL tools, Web Analytics platforms
administration, SQL query, Customer Journey Orchestration tools is
Scope of Job
- Up to 30% travel
- Contact throughout Epsilon and Publicis Groupe
- Frequent contact with clients
- Manages and runs a team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police
Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Keywords: Epsilon, Springfield , Director, Digital Solutions- DMP/CDP (Remote), Other , Earth City, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!