Company: Memorial Health
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Performs instructional duties as assigned by program manager.
Employee will adhere to the Memorial Health System (MHS) Code of
Conduct, the MHS Ethics and Corporate Compliance Plan, MBH policies
and procedures, as well as performance standards established by the
governing board/administration and accrediting bodies.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of two years of experience in working with developmentally
disabled individuals in a treatment setting.
Requires knowledge of clients' behavioral and developmental
problems; requires knowledge of behavioral modification techniques;
requires knowledge of rehabilitation programs, operational methods
and equipment, requires the ability to teach, supervise, inspect
- Assist in planning and developing therapeutic activities
designed to prepare clients for program participation.
- Instruct clients in activities designed for developing good
self-care, work readiness skills, socialization, behavior skills,
and/or instructing and supervising clients in actual work.
- Provide required documentation necessary to track clients'
- Assist and participate in in-service training and staff
- Assist in monitoring the physical needs of the program and
initiate procedures for supplies needed to the Developmental
Training Program Manager.
- Complete all mandatory education requirements by specified
- Adhere to MHS/MBH Behavioral Standards.
- Perform other duties as required by agency needs.
Keywords: Memorial Health, Springfield , Instructor, Other , Lincoln, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!