Company: SSM Health
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Manages assigned program(s) to meet business objectives.
- Develops program goals and infrastructure to align with defined
- Manages program through creating program plans, management
tools and reporting capabilities.
- Leads cross-functional teams and ensures resources are assigned
to meet program goals.
- Recommends program budget and monitors and adjusts plan as
resource requirements change.
- Communicates and documents program quality outcomes and
- Addresses and resolves project issues to ensure goals remain on
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring
that nursing care is delivered based on patient’s age-specific
needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model.
Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to
the current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients
and our patient populations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Five years' registered nurse experience with demonstrated
progressive leadership responsibility
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Springfield , RN-Program Manager, Other , Fenton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!