Supervisor, Sales Operations - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: July 22, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you an experienced technology professional passionate about
exceeding client expectations for all pre- and post-sale technical
- Can you commit to a front-line leadership position guiding and
improving sales operations and methodologies?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Supervisor of Sales Operations, you are passionate about
exceeding client expectations by coaching and developing teams that
provide pre- and post-sales activities. You excel at motivating
teams to meet accuracy, speed and volume performance goals. You
accelerate the sales cycle by ensuring teams use tools and systems
to complete contracts and sales orders accurately and
You ensure Sales Operations teams adhere to business rules and
policies through collaboration with Sales Operations leaders. You
maximize department-wide success by evaluating policies and
procedures and providing improvement recommendations. You influence
the right people both inside and outside of the company to provide
exceptional client services to existing accounts as well as new
ones. You thrive in an office environment guiding teams to achieve
company objectives. You report directly to the Manager of
Enterprise Sales Operations for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently
supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the client
- Resolve escalations by serving as the main point of contact for
Sales Operations issues and researching and recommending
- Mitigate risks by collaborating with Sales leadership to ensure
teams understand and comply with Sales policies and procedures
while assisting with business plans and strategies.
- Identify and develop opportunities for improvement to sales
support by partnering with Sales and Service Delivery teams to
- Increase client satisfaction by recruiting, hiring, training
and managing Sales Operations Specialists whose views and goals are
in line with company objectives.
- Guide teams to meet production goals through management of team
activities, schedules and implementing internal control
- Successfully complete assigned special projects with duties
that include data gathering, analysis planning, implementation and
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
Required keys for success:
- Two years of management or coaching experience.
- Three years of project management experience.
- Five years of operations experience.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently using
sound judgment, initiative and a sense of urgency to accomplish job
- Solid prioritization and organizational skills that can handle
multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced environment with
- Diplomatic approach, confidence and comfort around peer and
- Demonstrated ability to organize, direct and perform high-level
supervisory duties in a manner conducive to full performance and
- Team player with proven ability to collaborate
cross-functionally across organizations, disciplines and
geographies to accomplish business goals while achieving project
deliverables against budget and milestones.
- Passion for community building and a history of maintaining
productive, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Proven ability to manage projects from ideation through
development and release.
- Advanced knowledge of sales tools, client relationship
management (CRM) platforms and billing systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of relationships and
inter-dependencies of Sales, Sales Operations, Service Delivery,
field operations and client service supporting both coaxial and
- Understanding of legal, regulatory, finance and audit
- Knowledgeable of sales and marketing strategies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).
Keywords: Spectrum, Springfield , Supervisor, Sales Operations - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Ballwin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!