Company: Bluelinx Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Why BLUELINX? We Offer
- Competitive pay, with opportunities for growth
- Compehensive Benefits Package: Health, dental, vision,
prescription, life insurance & 401K Match
- Generous Paid Time Off after introductory period with
- Company vehicle or auto allowance options
Position Purpose Summary:
Serves as an territory manager for new and existing accounts.
Facilitates all aspects of the sales process to include identifying
new opportunities; developing sales solutions; closing sales
opportunities; negotiating pricing; providing outstanding customer
service and follow-up. Partners with inside sales to ensure sales
efforts are maximized and opportunities uncovered.
BlueLinx is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Veterans/Disabled
- Understands the company's vision, mission, and strategy;
understands business unit objectives and sets/accomplishes
individual performance goals accordingly.
- Identifies new sales opportunities with new and existing
customers. Sales efforts typically focus on selling program
- Maximizes sales efforts by focusing sales time on largest most
profitable opportunities (may include segmenting account
- Improves profitability, product penetration and product mix
with all customers.
- Qualifies sales opportunities through market / customer
research and teaming with inside sales representatives.
- Develops sales solutions and competitive pricing strategies.
Communicates value proposition to customers. Proposes sales
solutions to customers and reevaluate solutions where
- Close sales opportunities by gaining purchase order and
executing all order fulfillment procedures.
- Provides outstanding customer service and post sales
satisfaction facilitating long term relationships for repeat
business with customers.
- Market, product and customer knowledge; consultative selling
- Strong planning, organization, communication, problem solving
and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of the organization's policies.
- A solid level of knowledge is needed in account management,
scheduling, customer support and service, product knowledge,
product pricing, sales support, warehousing, distribution,
transportation and records.
- Must be an aggressive self motivated individual.
- Ability to identify key issues, evaluate facts and recommend
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite Software and relevant
sales systems technology.
- BS/BA in releated field or equivalent industry experience
preferred. MS/MA/MBA a plus
Keywords: Bluelinx Corporation, Springfield , Territory Manager, Other , Bridgeton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!