Company: GEO Group Inc.
Location: East Saint Louis
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Facility: SW ILLINOIS CORRECTIONAL CENTER-IN-PRISON
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Facility Coordinator is responsible for the organization of
all clinical records and program materials as required by licensure
and program elements.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- General computer work and typing, word processing, filing and
basic writing of reports and letters as required by the program
elements, licensure and by the Program Director, Assistant Program
Director, Treatment Unit Supervisor, Clinical Manager or
- Works as a team member with treatment and ancillary personnel
to promote consistent and coordinated efforts.
- If deemed necessary - Clerk/Typist will assist Program
Evaluator with monitoring and assessing clients, reviewing and
correcting data files as related to TCU CEST, filing forms and
keying in data.
- Other general clerical duties as may be requested by the
Director, Deputy Director, Treatment Operations Manager, Housing
Unit Supervisor, Clinical Manager or designee.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associates or bachelor's
- Valid driver license.
- Must be able to deal with the sensitive issues inherent in a
treatment / correctional facility.
- Typing and word processing abilities with general office
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department, including MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Good organizational skills and time management.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: GEO Group Inc., Springfield , Facility Coordinator, Other , East Saint Louis, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!