Company: Steak N Shake Co
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Shift Manager is accountable for leading the Restaurant
Associate staff to deliver Steak 'n Shake operational and financial
standards on scheduled shifts. The Shift Manager has accountability
on his/her shift for the correct delivery of Steak 'n Shake
procedures, policies and specification which deliver the highest
quality burgers and shakes along with extending great service to
Requirements and Other Information:
- 18 years or older
- Valid Driver's License
- Reports to the General Manager
- Non-exempt position eligible for overtime
- Execute a daily review of all areas of the restaurant -
ensuring the facility is radiant, the associates are motivated, the
stations are appropriately set up / re-stocked for meal periods,
and constantly moving through the restaurant coaching and directing
associates to ensure quality adherence and speed standards are
- Ensure food is properly stored and prepared in compliance with
food safety regulations and recipe adherence.
- Maintain strict compliance with health, safety and security
standards and procedures.
- Enforce Company safety, anti-harassment, and
- Effectively interact with Guests to ensure we exceed their
expectations by providing guests the highest quality food and great
service. Immediately address Guest concerns and complaints.
- Create a positive team environment with knowledgeable
associates working together through shift huddles and ongoing
- Assign and verify all side work is accurately and efficiently
- Maintain strict adherence to the cash handling and banking
policies and procedures.
- Identify and report risk management situations - e.g. slip/fall
reporting, employee injury, food quality/food-based illness,
- Comply with and enforce Company dress and appearance
- Ability to communicate effectively with and manage various
vendors (e.g. landscapers, window cleaners, etc.)
- Any other operations task as determined by Company
Keywords: Steak N Shake Co, Springfield , Shift Manager, Other , Edwardsville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!