Security Operations Manager
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What you will do
A Johnson Controls Security Operations Manager will be
responsible for the assignment and coordination of people and
materials necessary for the prompt and complete installation of all
business customer Security & Life Safety Systems (Video
Surveillance, Burglar Alarm, Fire Alarm and Access Controls) jobs
within an assigned territory. Develops and builds on current
capabilities to prepare associates for successful job performance
and installation requirements.
How you will do it
- Plan, schedule, supervise and control installations.
- Confirm all equipment procurement for installations.
- Prepare progress reports, expense reports and other related
- Evaluate system performance and effectiveness to maintain and
minimize equipment malfunctions.
- Maintain technical knowledge of current standards and new
- Keep associates and customers informed of any industry
- Develop work force size to efficiently accommodate
What we look for
- Associate degree or equivalent 2-year electronic trade school
- Minimum 3-5 years of electrical and electronic equipment
installation experience with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified
individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected
by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you
are an individual with a disability and you require an
accommodation during the application process, please visit
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Springfield , Security Operations Manager, Other , Fenton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!