Auto Packer - 2nd shift
Company: Young Innovations, Inc.
Location: Earth City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
$250. Sign-on bonus!
Young Dental is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer
of consumables, instruments, and other items used in the dental
industry. The products we create begin as a bright idea either from
within our organization, backed by extensive research and
development, or are generated by clinical professionals worldwide.
Every product we manufacture is subject to strict quality control
measures before being made available to a dental office. The result
is a high-quality product that provides clinical benefits to the
patient while providing efficacy, reliability, and comfort to the
dental professional. Young Dental is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Young Innovations, Inc. and covers a broad portfolio of
market-leading products across a variety of dental categories.
Competitive starting pay, opportunities for advancement, full
benefit package upon hire including medical, dental, vision,
401(k), life & disability insurance and much more!
- Operate and adjust multiple automated assembly machines as
- Properly complete all production and quality inspection
- Maintain a high level of quality by operating within the
internal quality system procedures, as well as FDA and ISO
- Maintain inventory lot tracking while operating in a FIFO
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures on machinery
- Enforce lean manufacturing initiatives including Kanban
- Participate in continuous improvement processes
- Follow all safety and good housekeeping procedures to maintain
a safe work environment
- Utilize our inventory management system to locate shop order
- Audit production quality by utilizing in process inspections
and visual observations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of machine operation and/or experience in a
- Possess mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn operation
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
- Possess attention to detail
- Must be able to work well within a team
- Must be able to work standing for 12 hours and lift up to 50
- Regular, consistent attendance is an absolute must
- Flexible schedule and willing to work overtime
Physical Requirements: Exposure to manufacturing plant
environment, with some abnormal variations in temperature,
unavoidable fumes, noise, dust and atmospheric conditions.
$250 Sign-on/Training bonus paid to new hires after completion
of three (3) full calendar months of continuous service and per the
Bonus Program rules.
Young Dental/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and E-Verify participating employer.
Keywords: Young Innovations, Inc., Springfield , Auto Packer - 2nd shift, Other , Earth City, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!