Company: Michelson Realty Company, LLC
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Brief: Michelson Realty Company is looking for an
experienced Groundskeeper/Porter to work at one of its premiere
apartment communities in Ballwin, MO. Candidate must have a good
work ethic and positive attitude! Competitive salary based on
experience and an excellent benefit package including a 401(k). The
Groundskeeper/Porter is responsible for the upkeep of grounds,
amenities, building exteriors/interiors, Clubhouse/leasing office,
parking lots, and other community buildings. Responsibilities
include but are not limited to: Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities,
building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community
perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation to make vacant apartments ready to
rent by removing trash, cleaning, etc.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager in completing
the assigned maintenance tasks given.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal (if applicable).
- Assist in the troubleshooting/repair of mechanical, carpentry
and electrical problems.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in apartments,
models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance
- Meticulously maintain curb appeal.
- Deliver communication documentation to residents.
- Uphold all company policies, goals, and values.
- Contribute to resident retention programs.
- Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely
- Learns and ensures compliance with all company, local, state
and federal safety rules.
- Immediately report all unsafe conditions to the Maintenance
Supervisor or Property Manager.
- Assist management team with other various tasks required. Job
Requirements: Job Qualifications:
- Must have 1-2 years previous groundskeeper or porter
- Must possess a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds (bags of soil/concrete,
cleaning supplies, mulch, misc. equipment, etc.)
- Neat, clean, and professional at all times throughout the
workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Driver's license to operate vehicles is required.
- Demonstrate ability to perform tasks described above without
seeking outside contractor assistance.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills for communicating with
residents, co-workers, and senior management.
- Demonstrate ability to contribute to and foster a team approach
to serving residents and maintaining a successful community.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee
- Successfully pass a drug test and background screening.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and/or holidays if
Keywords: Michelson Realty Company, LLC, Springfield , Groundskeeper, Other , Ballwin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!