Company: H&R Block
Posted on: May 5, 2021
What you'll do...
The Bookkeeper duties include:
- Data entry into bookkeeping system
- Ensure all checks are endorsed and deposited
- Balance and reconcile ledgers
- Develop detailed income, expenses and other reports as
- Perform payroll services
- Maintain a manual file system to store hard copies
- Identify issues with current process
- Notify management of potential concern and potential
- Participate in meetings and training sessions
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll bring to the team...
High school diploma or equivalent. Additional course work in
accounting or business-related studies is preferred.
Skills and Experience:
These skills are typically acquired through one year of experience
in bookkeeping and accounting concepts such as accounts payable and
receivable, and the creation of journal entries in a general ledger
and six months experience with basic office procedures are
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical and detail oriented, with the ability to be
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills are essential
- Good verbal and written communications required
- Ability to effectively work under strict deadline, while
organizing multiple projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable local, state, and federal
wage and hour laws
Keywords: H&R Block, Springfield , Bookkeeper, Other , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!